As you sit in the tavern, you keep an eye on all that occurs around you. You take a drink from the Small Horn Shot Glass satisfied by what you see. Made of natural horn, this shot glass has smooth sides that taper outwards. Also, it has a wooden base. This horn is drink safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The Small Horn Shot Glass is ideal for historical reenactments and LARP events. Bring it to a faire or cosplay convention. It also looks wonderful on display in your home or in a collection.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Drink safe
- Tapered sides
- Great for display
- Ideal collection item
- Wonderful for medieval themed events
- Made from natural horn and wood
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.