As you sit in the tavern, you keep an eye on all that occurs around you. You take a drink from the Small Horn Shot Glass satisfied by what you see. Made of natural horn, this shot glass has smooth sides that taper outwards. Also, it has a wooden base. This horn is drink safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The Small Horn Shot Glass is ideal for historical reenactments and LARP events. Bring it to a faire or cosplay convention. It also looks wonderful on display in your home or in a collection.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
- Drink safe
- Tapered sides
- Great for display
- Ideal collection item
- Wonderful for medieval themed events
- Made from natural horn and wood
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- Volume: 5 Ounces