When you need to slice or skin, the Simson Knife can do the job. This understated knife can do a variety of tasks in the woods, at home, or in camp. A riveted, polished wood handle allows greater grip on the knife. The steel blade has a distinctive trialing point tip nestled lower in the blade. The Mytholon logo adorns both the blade and the included leather sheath. On the back of the sheath, a loop allows the sheath to attach to a belt, not included. Carry this distinctive knife to where you need it.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Distinctive blade shape
- Greater grip on the handle
- Adorned with Mytholon logo
- Can be attached to a belt, not included
- Great for a variety of tasks
- Knife is handcrafted from magnet steel
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Overall Length: 8.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.9 Inch
- Weight: 3.2 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.