Call your brothers and sisters to battle with the Signal Horn of Valour. Made of natural horn, this Viking horn is an instrument that makes any battle or game that much more epic. The brass mouthpiece makes it a functional instrument for reenactment, too.
Careful polishing gives the water buffalo horn its sleek look. The natural construction thus adds to its authentic look. Then, for instances where you are not blowing your horn and leading the charge into battle, you can switch out the brass mouthpiece for a brass cap. The brass cap closes the narrow end of the Norse horn when not being used as an instrument.
Add a new level of authenticity and immersion to your reenactment or LARP gameplay with this Viking instrument. Berserkers, Valkyries, and other Viking kits should not go without this battle horn. It especially makes a great accessory for Norse inspired characters and other medieval warriors.
Made of natural materials, each of these battle sounding horns is a unique size and shape that may vary from what is shown here.
- A functional instrument
- Each has a unique color and shape
- Includes interchangeable brass mouthpiece and endcap
- Adds immersion to LARP and Viking reenactment
- Great for accessorizing Viking kits
- Made of natural water buffalo horn with a brass mouthpiece and endcap
- Length May Range from Around 22-25.6 Inches
- Weight: Around 1.6 Pounds
Please note that as this is made of natural materials, no two Signal Horns of Valour will be the exact same size. Measurements are approximate.