Deal out powerful blows made safe for LARP combat when you wield the Short LARP Mace. Modeled after a medieval mace, this LARP weapon has an intimidating, realistic look made safe through its shred resistant latex foam construction. The LARP weapon is made of soft and durable closed cell foam given a protective latex coating. The steel tone head has short studs on all sides, perfect for targeted bludgeoning yet safe for LARP combat thanks to its soft foam construction. A foam core inside the mace head safely reinforces its structure. The wood look haft is segmented with steel colored bands and then ends in a leather-wrapped grip, and the weapon is sized just right for one-handed swings. Inside the foam, this medieval LARP mace has a Kevlar-tipped fiberglass core for safe, flexible stability. If your close range LARP fighting style makes use of powerful blunt force attacks, then this medieval LARP mace is the perfect way to down your foes.
The Short LARP Mace has an overall length of 27.6 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Overall Length: 27.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.