As a powerful ruler over the people, you require a crown to finish off your look. You choose to wear the Selanor Leather Crown. This leather crown comes in two color options. The brown crown secures to the head with lacing in the back. In front, the crown forms a point. There is a circular accent in the center. It has a floral design. Along the sides and back of the crown, there are alternating leather leaves. The color of the leaves depends on the color option chosen. You can wear the crown with the point facing up or facing down. This crown makes a lovely addition to many costumes and ensembles. It fits a variety of styles, from Greek to Norse and more.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two color options
- Secures with laces
- Features leaves on the sides
- Fits a variety of style
- Great for LARP events and faires
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Circumference: 20.9-27.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.