These pants are modeled after the garments that were favored and worn by the ruling classes of Japan, the samurai and the nobility. As can be expected, the Samurai Pants have a completely different silhouette and look from typical European garments. Their distinctive look is perfect for those who want to recreate the look of a true Japanese noble, as well as for those who want to mimic the appearance of a wandering samurai or ronin. The pants are designed to sit high on the waist, as well as featuring roomy, loose-fitting legs that billow and flow when you move. They are secured and tightened via a series of three straps and loops along the top front, which allow their size to be somewhat adjusted, either by loosening the knots or by pulling the pants tighter and tying the knot to secure them. These pants are modeled after the Japanese garment called a hakama, which has similar shaping and style, although hakama are tied differently and are symbolically pleated to represent the 7 virtues of bushido. These distinctive pants come in three sizes, medium, large, and x-large, and are available in three different colors, grey, black, and red. If you are looking to put together an authentic looking Japanese costume, these pants will go a long way towards helping that goal, although the Samurai Pants are also a great choice to use with a wide variety of other looks, if only because the distinctive look of these oriental pants will set you and your costume apart from the more typical European-medieval styles.
- Crafted from Comfortable, Quality Fabric
- Modeled After the Japanese Hakama
- A Distinctive and Impressive Oriental Style
- Extremely Loose, Flowing Legs
- Three Ties Secure the Waist
- Made from light canvas
- Medium: Waist Sizes of 28 to 38 Inches, Length of 36 Inches, Inseam of 26 Inches
- Large: Waist Sizes of 30 to 46 Inches, Length of 46 Inches, Inseam of 30 Inches
- X-Large: Waist Sizes of 32 to 50 Inches, Length of 50 Inches, Inseam of 32 Inches
There are no reviews yet.