If you prefer to wield an axe in battle, you will need a place to rest it afterwards. Make sure that you check out the Samuel Axe Frog. Made from standard leather, this axe holder comes in two colors. It has a rectangular base plate. Attached to the plate is a steel ring. A riveted leather loop secures the ring in place. Just below the loop is a riveted decoration. On each side of the ring, there are a pair of holes. A slit connects the two holes on each side of the ring. These slits allow the holder to slide onto a belt, not included. The Samuel Axe Frog is a great accessory for anyone attending a LARP event, historical reenactment, or Renaissance faire.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Features a ring for holding a polearm
- Two slits for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for faires, LARP events, and reenactments
- Made from standard leather with a steel ring
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 4.3 Inches
- Width: 3 Inches
- Inner Ring Diameter: 2.1 Inches
- Weight: 3.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.