Sometimes a noble may wish to supply their own cutlery for a banquet. The Rudolf Knife features an elegant appearance, ready for any feast or dinner. This knife showcases a beautiful handle made of polished, black horn riveted to the tang of the blade. The steel blade has a slim silhouette perfect for cutting meat or other culinary requirements. Carry this beautiful piece of cutlery to the lords table with the included leather sheath. With the loop at the top, the sheath can attach to a belt, not included. This steel knife is ideal for use in a contemporary kitchen, faire, or historical reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Slim silhouette
- Beautiful dark handle
- Includes sheath
- Can be attached to a belt, not included
- Great for reenactments or feasting
- Knife is handcrafted from steel and horn
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Hand washing is recommended. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Overall Knife Length: 9.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.9 Inches
- Blade Width: 0.8 Inch
- Knife Weight: 2.5 Ounces
- Sheath Length: 8.3 Inches
- Sheath Width: 1.6 Inches
- Sheath Loop Length: 2.8 Inches
- Sheath Weight: 2.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.