For the noblest of elven warriors, the forest offers up a weapon of intricate beauty and deadly might. The Royal Elf LARP sword is a hybrid LARP weapon with a soft, latex-coated foam blade and an ornate hilt made of polyurethane. The steel colored blade swells closer to the point, creating a double-edged leaf shape. Underneath the shred resistant closed cell foam is a flexible and strong fiberglass core tipped with Kevlar for extra safety. The fantasy LARP blade is followed by a detailed and durable polyurethane cast foam hilt, its guard featuring twisting lines of gold and silver around a red faux gemstone accent. The grip has a wooden texture and coloration and is followed by a scent stopper pommel that matches the ornate guard. For your next fantasy-themed LARP adventure, arm your character with the pride of the woodland realms when you take this latex foam hybrid weapon in hand.
The Royal Elf LARP Sword has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Polyurethane handle is highly detailed and durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not get maintenance silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.