Become a true warrior knight when you wear the Round Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Hauberk. This long chainmail shirt has long sleeves for comprehensive coverage and splits up the front and back bottom hem for mobility in battle. Made of 18 gauge mild steel, each round ring has a diameter of 8 millimeters, and the rings have a traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The rings also have round riveting for durability. For your next Renaissance fair, reenactment event, or any other occasion that calls for knightly style, wear the Round Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Hauberk.
- Round rings are woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are round riveted together
- Features long sleeve length
- Front and back bottom hem are split
- Great for light reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Chest: 40 Inches
- Length: 37.5 Inches
- Neck Circumference: 24 Inches
- Sleeve Length: 20.5 Inches
- Weight: 23 lbs
Measurements are approximate.