Protecting your head in battle is essential for any medieval warrior. The Round Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Coif is perfect for upping the defense of this area, covering the head and neck with round rings of 18 gauge steel. Each ring has a diameter of 8 millimeters and has a 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. These rings are round riveted together for strength. When you next do battle, whether for light reenactment or LARP, be sure to keep your head safe with this vital medieval chainmail piece.
Wear this chainmail armour over one of our medieval arming caps and mantles for greater comfort and safety.
- Round rings are woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are round riveted for strength
- Covers the head and neck area
- Great for medieval reenactment, LARP, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.