Make sure that your Roman Shoulder Armour is properly fastened when you fall into rank for your commanding officer. Easily complete your characters outfit with this traditional armour that offers a distinct and authentic feel. This armour was carefully constructed from robust brown leather and then adorned with Roman accents. The separated flaps allow free range of arm movement when attacking. Multiple straps of leather have been decorated with golden rivets and loops. With a classic color tone, this armour will help you to bring your character to life and be ready to take on any force. You can wear these shoulders individually or together with the separate attachment points. Bravely march into battle with the historically accurate and functional Roman Shoulder Armour protecting you.
- Inspired by the armour of the Roman army
- Shoulders are separately attached
- Features accent rivets, loops, and stitching
- Great for LARPing and costumes
- Made from heavy canvas
- Plating is vegetable-tanned full-grain leather
- Fittings are brass
- Overall Length: 13 Inches
- Overall Width: 18.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.6 Pounds
One size fits most. Measurements are approximate.