Give yourself a bit of reach in battle when you take on the enemy. Wield the Rollo Two-Handed Danish LARP Axe against them. Made from latex foam, this LARP axe has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. The medieval-style axe has a long, straight wood-like haft with a light-brown suede-wrapped grip at the bottom. The grip takes up about a third of the axes overall length. At the top, the axe has a silver-colored axe head. The axe head has an asymmetrical shape. The curved edge faces outwards at the top more than the bottom. This means that the top side of the blade has a gentler curve than the bottom. Also, the axe head has a battle-worn look. You can take the Rollo Two-Handed Danish LARP Axe to your next LARP event or cosplay convention. It is a great weapon for any Viking.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a long haft
- Features a battle-worn Danish-style blade
- Wrapped grip for a better grasp
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 59.1 Inches
- Head Width: 11.4 Inches
- Head Length: 5.9 Inches
- Grip Length: 21.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.