Rogues on the run do not have the time to pick up their thrown knives. They should carry a few more on them with the Rogue LARP Knife Set and Holder. This handmade leather throwing knife holder is made from high-quality, full-grain leather that has been stitched to create three pockets. It comes in either brown or black. Perfect for wearing on a belt, not included, two loops are attached to the ends of this leather LARP accessory, allowing you to keep your trusty knives at your side! It comes with three different knives, the LARP Thrust Knife (MCI-3160), the Cutthroat LARP Throwing Knife (MCI-3157), and the Woodsman LARP Throwing Knife (MCI-3155). Each of these knives can also be purchased separately. Complete your roguish cosplay outfit or add some versatility to your LARP arsenal.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
- Available in two colors
- Three stitched pockets
- Can attach to a belt, not included
- Comes with three different LARP knives
- Great for cosplay or LARP events
- Sheath is made from premium leather
- Knives are made from foam
- For holder: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- For LARP weapon: We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP maintenance section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 3.1 Inches
- Width: 2.2 Inches
- Fits Belt: 2.2 Inches
- Weight: 5.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.