With grim austerity, you await the inevitable chaos of war. The Roger Steel Nasal Helmet protects your head, the favored crown for battle hardened warriors such as yourself. This helmet takes inspiration from classic Viking styles. Handmade from steel, this conical helmet features a slight ridge along its nasal guard section and skull, adding strength to its design as it reaches its apex. A row of rivets decorates the browband, and cotton covered foam lines the inside. Add authenticity to your Viking or Norman warrior character with this medieval helmet, great for LARP or costume use. Secure the Roger Steel Nasal Helmet to your head with its two leather straps, and wear it over a padded arming cap for proper comfort and safety.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Viking style helmet features conical skull
- Extended section creates nasal guard
- Helmet displays slight ridge across nasal and skull
- Inside lined with cotton covered foam padding
- Secures to wearer via two leather straps
- Great for LARP or costume use
- Helmet made of 19 gauge steel
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens
- Circumference: 24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.