Before you charge into battle, be sure you have the right armour for the fight. The Riveted Aluminum Chainmail Hauberk is just what you need to create the look of a medieval warrior. This long sleeve chainmail shirt has a tunic length, the front and back hem split for ease of movement. Made of 16 gauge aluminum, the round rings have a 10 millimeter diameter. Woven in a 4-in-1 pattern, each ring is riveted for durability. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. This chainmail hauberk fits tightly enough to the body to be worn under plate armour, and it also looks great on its own. The aluminum construction does not rust, making this medieval hauberk great for costume use. The Riveted Aluminum Chainmail Hauberk comes in a variety of sizes, and it pairs perfectly with virtually any Viking, knight, or fantasy ensemble.
- Made of 10 mm diameter metal rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Comes in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for reenactments, LARP, or costume use
- Made from 16 gauge aluminum
- Medium: Length: 38.5 Inches, Chest: Up to 44 Inches, Sleeve Length: 18.5 Inches, Weight: 10 lbs.
- Large: Length: 40 Inches, Chest: Up to 50 Inches, Sleeve Length: 21 Inches, Weight: 12 lbs.
- X-Large: Length: 45 Inches, Chest: Up to 57 Inches, Sleeve Length: 24 Inches, Weight: 14 lbs.
- XX-Large: Length: 46 Inches, Chest: Up to 62 Inches, Sleeve Length: 24.5 Inches, Weight: 17 lbs.