Your army marches towards the Holy Land. All are ready to fight. You and your men carry the Red Templar LARP Shield to protect yourselves in battle. Made from hard EVA foam, this Crusader shield has a latex coating. Also, it has a kite shield shape, a curved top edge with curved sides ending in a point at the bottom. Around the edges is a steel-colored rim. The rim has faux rivets adding to its realistic appearance.
On the front, the shield has the look of wooden planks. There is a vertical white stripe down the center. The shield is black on either side of the stripe. Also, there is a red cross design in the center. On the back, the shield has a black finish. In addition, it has multiple straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. This foam shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and theater productions. Add the Red Templar LARP Shield to your Crusader costume or knight ensemble for a LARP event.
- Red cross design
- Heater shield shape
- Multiple straps for different ways of carrying
- Great for medieval and fantasy events
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Length: 35.4 Inches
- Width: 23.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.