Quilted armor padding offers an alternative to those who value comfort and lightness when fighting. The Ready For Battle Neck and Shoulder Armor can be worn alone or used to increase your comfort while wearing a gorget. Made with 19 gauge mild steel, this piece provides shoulder protection as well as armor padding. Cotton tie-strings close the neck padding near one shoulder. This neck and shoulder LARP armor looks great with various historical styles as well as rogue and fantasy character designs. If you want protection and comfort at your next event, be sure to add this padded armor to your ensemble.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Features a padded collar with pauldrons
- Reinforced with quilted stitching and detailed trim
- Adjust the fit with tie-strings
- Black has a galvanized finish, beige has a polished steel finish
- Offers comfort and protection to neck and shoulders
- Armour made from 19 gauge mild steel
- Arming wear made of heavy cotton
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- X-Small/Small: Fits 31.1 to 34.6 Inch chest
- Medium/Large: Fits 38.6 to 42.5 Inch chest
- X-Large/XX-Large: Fits 47.2 to 54.7 Inch chest
- Measurements are approximate.