Slice your way through uncanny lands and dastardly foes with this wicked blade in hand. The intricate fleur skull accent on its D-guard lends a deathly touch to each slash of the Ready For Battle Wood Grip LARP Skull Cutlass. Made of a shred resistant closed cell foam that has been coated with latex for extra strength, this pirate LARP sword has a single-edged blade with a mild curve at its point. Inside the blade is a flexible and sturdy fiberglass core tipped with Kevlar for extra safety. Cast from polyurethane, the impressive D-guard is hand painted to look like weathered steel, and the large skull accent has an antique brass look. The handle has a faux wood texture that is hand painted in a natural brown. Great for all sorts of LARP adventuring, this nautical LARP cutlass is especially perfect for buccaneers of all calibers.
The Ready For Battle Wood Grip LARP Skull Cutlass has an overall length of 29.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.