When embarking on your next knightly errand, have the right weapon at the ready when you carry the Ready for Battle Errant LARP Sword with Brown Grip. The noble style of this LARP blade is paired with a high quality construction. Based on medieval styles, the hilt is made of cast polyurethane for an impressive level of detail hand painted to look like ancient steel. The crossguard angles slightly towards the blade, the pommel has a scent stopper shape, and the handle has the look of natural brown leather wrapping. Shred resistant, closed cell foam sealed with a latex coating makes up the blade. The inner fiberglass core is both flexible, sturdy, and capped with a protective Kevlar tip. Whether for a noble knight, daring adventurer, or even a villainous rogue, this versatile medieval LARP sword is the perfect LARP weapon to add to your arsenal.
The Ready for Battle Errant LARP Sword with Brown Grip has an overall length of 29.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) to ensure long weapon life and durability.