When you wish to dress as a barbarian or Scandinavian merchant, finish off your look by wearing the Ragi Woolen Fur Cap on your head. Made from a wool blend, this Norse cap comes in three colors. A leather strap hidden on the inner rim of the hat can be tightened or loosened to adjust the size, ensuring a custom fit. The cap has a rounded shape with tall sides. A band of faux fur wraps around the sides leaving a small band of the wool below it. This cap makes a great addition to Viking costumes as well as outfits based on cultures from more northern climates. You can wear it to a historical reenactment, faire, cosplay event, and more. The Ragi Woolen Fur Cap is especially wonderful during an event in cooler weather.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors
- Fit adjusts with ties
- Wonderful for cooler weather
- Perfect accessory for northern inspired outfits
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made of a 70 percent sheep wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Fur is faux fur
- Dry clean recommended.
- Maximum Head Circumference: 24 Inches
Measurements are approximate.