The Rafael Premium Canvas Doublet takes inspiration from the Renaissance. Its style goes well with a variety of roles. Brass buttons and a fine fabric lend it a distinguished, rich air, perfect for an appearance before the royal court. The puffy, wide cut sleeves of the jacket narrow to the wrist. Round, brass buttons line the forearm of each sleeve. The inner lining and lapels of the jacket are white, while the strings that tie up the front match the outer layer. This period garment is handmade from a tightly woven cotton, more durable than light cotton, but softer than our regular canvas items.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Puffed sleeves narrow at the wrist
- Accented with brass buttons
- Fitted with tie strings in the front
- Historical apparel for LARP and reenactment
- Made of 100 percent cotton canvas
- Buttons are brass
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Small: Chest – 34.4 Inches, Waist – 30.7 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 38.6 Inches, Waist – 33.9 Inches
- Large: Chest – 41.3 Inches, Waist – 37.4 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.9 Inches, Waist – 41.3 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 45.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.