No matter if you are a merchant, noble, or knight, the Rafael Herringbone Tunic is sure to fit in with your medieval or fantasy wardrobe. Made from cotton, this tunic comes in two colors and five sizes. Both color options have a herringbone pattern. The tunic has a light-colored cotton lining for greater comfort. Also, it features long sleeves and a rounded neckline. The neckline buttons up in front with multiple brass buttons. The buttons also keep the cuffs closed. You can wear this tunic to a reenactment, Renaissance festival, or cosplay event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in two colors
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Buttons up at the neck and cuffs
- Features a light-colored lining
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Made from cotton
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Small: Length – 38.2 Inches, Chest – 43.3 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.4 Inches
- Medium: Length – 39.4 Inches, Chest – 46.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.8 Inches
- Large: Length – 40.6 Inches, Chest – 49.6 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.6 Inches
- X-Large: Length – 40.9 Inches, Chest – 52.8 Inches, Sleeve Length – 26.4 Inches
- XX-Large: Length – 41.3 Inches, Chest – 56.7 Inches, Sleeve Length – 27.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.