The Renaissance was a time of learning, art, and culture, and with those things comes reputation. Make sure your reputation is a good one by dressing to the nines with the classy and subtly ornate Rafael Canvas Tunic. This cotton tunic takes the classic look of Venetian scholars and recreates it for reenactment use. Its beautiful fabric comes in black or bordeaux, and its front closes via stylish brass buttons. The sleeves of this garment are long, ensuring warmth, and their cuffs feature ornamental buttons like those along the front. The interior of the tunic is lined with soft cotton, only adding to its appeal. The Rafael Canvas Tunic is the perfect garment for artists, merchants, and other Renaissance figures.
- Button front makes wearing and removal easy
- Long sleeves provide warmth
- Soft cotton inner lining offers comfort
- Comes in bordeaux and black
- Offered in a variety of sizes
- Perfect for Italian Renaissance ensembles
- Made from cotton
- Small: Chest – 44 Inches, Waist – 48 Inches, Length – 37 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 48 Inches, Waist – 54 Inches, Length – 38 Inches
- Large: Chest – 50 Inches, Waist – 54, Length – 39 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 54 Inches, Waist – 59 Inches, Length – 39.5 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 60 Inches, Waist – 64 Inches, Length – 40 Inches
There are no reviews yet.