Different sword sheaths open up the possibility for adding a unique touch to a medieval costume. Attach your sheath to a belt with the Raban Belt Loops. Made from premium leather, this set of two loops comes in either brown or black. They have a diamond shape and close with a brass buckle and strap. One loop is larger than the other. They work great with the Raban Double Sword Sheath (MY100909) sold separately. The straps loop through D-rings on the sheath to hold it at an angle. Their versatile designs lends itself to a variety of genres and historical eras. These belt loops are a great accessory for fantasy and roleplaying events.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in brown or black
- Includes a set of two loops
- Loops are different sizes
- Works great with Raban Double Sword Sheath (MY100909), sold separately
- Wonderful for fantasy and roleplaying events
- Made from premium leather and brass
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Larger Loop Length: 7-10.8 Inches
- Larger Loop Width: 1.3 Inches
- Smaller Loop Length: 3.5-6 Inches
- Smaller Loop Width: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.