Protect your arms against the enemy, use the Standard Version of the Quintus Leather Bracers to shield your arms and part of your hand when fighting. They attach with straps and buckles on the lower arm and the hand to hold them in place. They come in two colors of standard leather. The hand section allows for greater protection. The silver tone rivets keep the leather plates in place. Coming as a set of two, the bracers are designed to fit the look of other pieces of Quintus armour. The soldier or warrior adds a historical and practical element with these bracers as they are ideal for LARPing or reenacting.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in black and brown
- Attaches with straps and buckles
- Added protection for the hand
- Set of two bracers
- Great for role-playing or reenactment
- Handmade with standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Upper Width: 11-13.5 Inches
- Lower Width: 9-11 Inches
- Overall Length: 14.5 Inches
- Hand Strap Width: 4.4 Inches
- Finger Loop Circumference: 4.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.