Protect your head from the enemy when fighting in battle. Add the Premium Medieval Chainmail Coif to your ensemble to guard your head from any foe. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this coif comes in a single size .These 6 millimeter rings have a traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. These rings alternate between round riveted rings and solid rings. The solid rings are flat while the riveted rings are round. This alternating pattern adds strength to the chainmail. The knight coif extends to cover the shoulders and the back of the head. Historically, this length helps to reduces cuts the head and neck. Wear the Premium Medieval Chainmail Coif with your knight, rogue, or Viking costume. It is great for cosplay events and LARP battles.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Alternating ring style for added strength
- Covers the back of the neck and shoulders
- Great for various medieval characters
- Wonderful for cosplay and LARP events
- Made 18 gauge steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Overall Height: 9.5 Inches
- Face Opening Height: 5.5 Inches
- Face Opening Width: 6 Inches
- Depth: 6.5 Inches from Scalp to Face Opening
- Forehead Circumference: 21.5 Inches
- Neck Height: 8 Inches
- Neck Circumference: 31 Inches
- Shoulder Circumference: 48 Inches