When you want to celebrate in true medieval style, why not make a toast with the Plain Medieval Drinking Tankard in hand? Made from natural horn, this medieval tankard comes three sizes. No two tankards will be exactly alike due to being made of a natural material. They may vary in shape and color, keeping each one special and unique. A part of the horn structure curves down from the rim to form the tankard handle. This functional tankard can safely be used for drinking.
It suits a variety of medieval and Viking occasions. Feast like a true Viking warrior at a banquet or have a convenient drinking vessel on a quest. You can carry this tankard at your side with the Leather Tankard Strap (HW-701379). The natural horn makes this medieval mug look right at home in medieval, fantasy, and Viking settings. It even makes a great addition to your everyday dining and feastware collections.
As this item is made from natural materials, its appearance may vary slightly from what is shown.
- Comes in three sizes
- Safe to drink from
- Great for Viking or medieval feasts
- Looks great when not in use
- Ideal medieval costume accessory
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Tankard:
- Your tankard will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your tankard before use.
- Soak the tankard in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the tankard with a bottle brush. Rinse well.
- Fix the tankard to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the tankard and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the tankard has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the tankard with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
- 350 ml: Volume – 12.3 Fluid Ounces
- 500 ml: Volume – 17.5 Fluid Ounces
- 650 ml: Volume – 22.8 Fluid Ounces
Measurements are approximate.