If you are an orc looking for a great jungle or forest-based weapon, then look no further than the Panabas LARP Sword. You need not fear injury when wielding this battle worn blade. Designed to look like metal and wood, this fierce looking sword comprises of soft EVA foam, a latex outer coat, and a fiberglass rod core. The gently curved, pointed blade features nicks and cuts from clashing with multiple enemies. A wrapped detail on the handle mimics the look of wrapped leather used for securing a blade. Use this tribal inspired blade for LARP battles or theatrical productions.
The Panabas LARP Sword has an overall length of 55.1 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Ideal for orcs or jungle warriors
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Made from closed cell foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Length: 55.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 29.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 5.1 Inches
- Weight: 20.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.