Give notes and sketches an elegant place to reside with the Ornate Border Leather Journal with Clasp. This handcrafted, brown leather journal is filled with blank, unlined pages and is kept shut with a metal clasp fastening on the front, foldover cover. The leather front cover has an ornate border with swirling vine detail, not unlike those seen in medieval illuminations. Use the 220 deckle edged pages for diary keeping, note taking, or drawing, or use this scrollwork leather diary as a prop for historical reenactment, LARP, and other costuming events.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has 220 blank pages, counted back and front
- Cover has ornate scrollwork border
- Foldover cover secures with a metal clasp
- Great for writing, sketching, and more
- Adds a historical vibe to journaling or drawing
- Cover is made of leather
- Length: 6.75 Inches
- Width: 4.75 Inches
- Thickness: 2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.