Slice up all who oppose you when you wield the Orc Cleaver LARP Sword. This ferocious foam blade has a rugged, battle-worn look that is perfect for rough-and-tough characters looking for a wicked weapon to wield on the field. Made of a shred resistant closed cell foam, this LARP cleaver has the appearance of nicks on the edges of its wide, textured blade. Hand painting gives it the look of weathered steel, and the blade is coated with protective latex. Inside the blade is a flexible fiberglass core with a strong Kevlar tip for extra safety. The handle, made of sturdy and low maintenance cast polyurethane, has a guard that connects with the pommel to protect the hand of the wearer. The grip itself has the look of brown leather wrapping. When the raging battle calls for the most fearsome of strikes, reach for the Orc Cleaver LARP Sword.
The Orc Cleaver LARP Sword has an overall length of approximately 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Flexible thanks to round fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.