When you head out on a raid, you make sure that you prepared for the battle. Wield the Olaf Short LARP Viking Axe against the enemy. Made from latex foam, this LARP axe has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. It features a wood-like haft. At the bottom of the haft, there is a light-brown suede-wrapped grip. The grip takes up half of the haft. The other half has brown strips crisscrossing the haft onto the socket of the axe head. Next, the axe head has a bearded blade. That means that the bottom point curves down farther than the top point curves up. Also, the axe head features a battle-worn look. You can take this foam axe to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a wood-like haft
- Features a battle-worn bearded blade
- Wrapped grip for a better grasp
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 27.6 Inches
- Head Width: 7.5 Inches
- Head Length: 7.3 Inches
- Grip Length: 10.6 Inches
- Weight: 9.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.