As a barbarian, you fight continuously against the imperial soldiers. You are now a source of great terror for them with the Nightmare LARP Blade. This well-worn longsword has a hybrid foam construction. The latex coated blade consists of EVA foam while polyurethane foam forms the handle. They surround a fiberglass rod core. Next, the foam blade features an asymmetric, notched and worn finish. A decorated ricasso finishes the blade. Antique gold-toned embellishments adorn the ricasso and the crossguard. The handle continues with a leather wrapping and ends in a scent-stopper pommel. Because of the PU foam, this tougher handle needs little maintenance. Wear this hybrid foam longsword to your next LARP event or epic fantasy convention.
The Nightmare LARP Blade has an overall length of 53.1 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Asymmetric notched blade
- Antique gold embellishments
- Scent-stopper pommel
- Hybrid construction
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Handle: Polyurethane Foam wrapped in Leather </li
- Blade: EVA Foam
- Core: Fiberglass Rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- For the leather on the handle: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.