Do you want to wear a pair of shoes that have a more historically inspired design? Then make sure to check out the Muriel Medieval Shoes. Made from premium leather, this pair of shoes comes in two colors and a range of shoe sizes. These heels secure in front with a buckle and strap. The strap runs through two slits on the tong of the shoe. Glue and stitches secure the shoe together. Nails also secure the short and thick heel in place. These shoes make a great alternative to modern footwear when you are attending a faire, reenactment, or medieval LARP.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Available in two colors
- Secures with buckles
- Feature a historically inspired design
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- These are European Sizes. The US size listed is a conversion to the closest US shoe size. They do not come in narrow or wide.