Mercenaries, rogues, thieves, and other dexterous adventurers need armour that is easy to wear and that moves as they do. The Merc Light Armour in Epic Dark is an essential breastplate harness perfect for these characters and more. Made of 19 gauge mild steel that has been galvanized for a darkened look and resistance to rust, this medieval breastplate protects without hindering movement. It has a curved neckline and protective, sloped sides that leave the arm joint with great freedom of movement. Rolled edges ensure no sharp points. The bottom edge of the breastplate ends before the waist. Adjustable, brown leather buckled straps secure to a ring at the back, holding the rogue armour in place. This handmade, welded dark steel armour is ideal for fantasy and medieval settings, and comes in two adjustable sizes. Move through the shadows protected and unhindered with this darkened steel breastplate.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Breastplate covers the front above the waist
- Galvanized for a darkened, rust resistant finish
- Secures in the back with adjustable buckle straps
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- Straps are made of leather
- While this armour has been galvanized for resistance to rust, it should still be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small/Medium: Front Length – 9.4 Inches, Chest Plate Width – 20.5 Inches, Weight – 3.9 Pounds
- Large/X-Large: Front Length – 10.6 Inches, Chest Plate Width – 24.4 Inches, Weight – 4.4 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.