Our Medieval Warhammer is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Sculpted and hand-painted with realistic detail, the head of the war hammer features a thick claw and an octagonal face. Square metal rivets secure the head to the carved wooden haft. A metallic pommel and guard decorate the hilt. Split-leather wrapping creates a firm, comfortable grip.
Handle color/finish may vary. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The warhammer is approximately 33.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis, it is an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.