Our Medieval Warhammer is made from extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, which is why these have a round flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection. Sculpted and hand-painted with realistic detail, the head of the war hammer features a thick claw and an octagonal face. Square metal rivets secure the head to the carved wooden haft. A metallic pommel and guard decorate the hilt. Split-leather wrapping creates a firm, comfortable grip.
Handle color/finish may vary. Unfortunately we are unable to pick specific color combinations for orders.
The warhammer is approximately 33.5 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary slightly as they are handmade items.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with split-leather
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 33.5 Inches
This measurement will vary as they are handmade items.