At your next LARP event or reenactment, why not take a refreshing drink without breaking your aesthetic by drinking from the Medieval Suede Waterskin? This light-brown waterskin comes in four sizes. You can choose between four different volumes for the waterskin. It has a suede outside with a plastic inner liner for holding a liquid. The waterskin has a rounded comma-like shape. Around the bag, there is a cord held in place with suede straps. The cord functions as a carrying handle. At the end, the waterskin has a plastic tip for drinking from. It has a removable cap that connects with another cord to the skin. The Medieval Suede Waterskin looks great with a variety of characters and genres.
This item is handmade from natural materials, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four sizes
- Has a carrying handle
- Features an internal lining
- Great for a variety of costumes
- Wonderful for reenactments and more
- Made from suede
- Lining and cap are plastic
- 0.5 Liter: Measurements coming soon.
- 1 Liter: Length – 11.8 Inches, Width – 5.1 Inches
- 1.5 Liters: Length – 11.8 Inches, Width – 5.7 Inches
- 2 Liters: Length – 12.2 Inches, Width – 7.1 Inches
Measurements are approximate.