Those who wish to add a symbol of strength and valor to their fabric gear and garments should make sure to check out the Medieval Lion Patch. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in black, red, and yellow in two sizes. Also, cream is available in medium. The patch depicts a lion standing rampant on both of its back legs. It faces right with its tail lifted into the air behind it. Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges as well as some detailing. For example, it depicts the tufts of fur on the lions mane. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Lion Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in multiple sizes and colors
- Depicts a lion standing rampant
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Medium: Height – 7.7 Inches, Width – 5.5 Inches, Weight – 0.2 Ounce
- Large: Height – 13.4 Inches, Width – 9.4 Inches, Weight – 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.