Record secrets, spells, sketches, or even an everyday to-do list in the Medieval Leather Journal with Gem. This handmade leather diary features an oval gem on its wrap-around front cover, surrounded by stitched leather detail. Cord stitching also accents each edge of this medieval journal and the spine, adding a touch of rugged style. Inside are 200 blank pages, counted back and front. An attached leather cord wraps around this natural leather diary to keep it securely closed. This stitched medieval notebook is perfect as a prop for a costume or reenactment as well as a unique option for casual writing or drawing.
- Cover has a wrap-around style
- Secures shut with a long leather cord
- Front flap features an oval gem
- Features stitched cord detail
- Contains 200 blank pages, back and front
- Great for writing or drawing
- Made of natural leather
- Length: 7 Inches
- Width: 5 Inches
- Thickness: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.