A belt is a necessary component of any medieval outfit, whether used to keep your tunic cinched or keep swords and pouches on your person. The Black Medieval Leather Buckle Belt is the perfect medieval or fantasy accessory. This thin medieval belt is hand-crafted from genuine leather. Its narrow form makes it easy to equip a wide variety of pouches and frogs, and the brass tone buckle fastening is both secure and easily adjusted. For your next Renaissance faire or medieval reenactment, be sure to add this leather buckle belt to your outfit.
- Crafted by hand
- Pairs well with virtually any medieval outfit
- Fastens with an adjustable brass tone buckle
- Perfect for Renaissance fairs, reenactments, or costume use
- Made from leather
- Pre-punched holes for waist sizes 25-36 Inches
- Overall Length: 59 Inches
- Belt Width: 0.75 Inches
- Leather Thickness: 0.125 Inches
Measurements are approximate.