Conquer the world one city at a time with the Medieval LARP Buckler – Steel Finish. This classic shield can be the difference between walking off the battle field and being dragged off, so be sure to enter combat with this accessory. This item is crafted from a durable foam to replicate the traditional look of medieval shields. The closed cell foam construction makes this buckler a prime candidate for LARP activities. The subtle steel design with a rounded boss helps authenticate the overall look. A ring and four imitation steel bands surround the boss to enhance your characters outfit. You can easily protect yourself with this buckler while delivering deadly blows of your own. Never leave your castle without the versatile Medieval LARP Buckler – Steel Finish again.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the Silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and make the weapons last much longer. The maintenance silicone protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Hard EVA foam does not flex in combat
- Features a punch-grip for a secure hold
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Grip made of EVA foam and split-leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Shield Diameter: 16.25 Inches
- Shield Thickness: 0.5 Inch
Please be aware that these items are hand-made, so measurements can vary slightly from what is shown above.