For those who wish to add a griffin to their fabric standard or to a coat of arms, the Medieval Griffin Patch makes it easy to do so. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in two sizes and four colors. The patch depicts a griffin standing segreant. Its wings are lifted behind it as it faces left. Its beak is open, and its tongue sticks out slightly. Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges as well as some detailing. For example, it depicts the feathers on the griffins upper body. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Griffin Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes and four colors
- Depicts a heraldic style griffin
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Medium: Height – 7.9 Inches, Width – 6.3 Inches, Weight – 0.3 Ounce
- Large: Height – 13.4 Inches, Width – 11.4 Inches, Weight – 1.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.