The Medieval Goblet Patch is great for showing your love of certain beverages or alluding to the famous Holy Grail on your garment or gear. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in three sizes and colors. The patch depicts a goblet. The medieval style goblet has a flared rim. There are two ridges on its stem, one at the top and the other at the bottom, above the base. Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Goblet Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three sizes and colors
- Depicts a goblet with a flared rim
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Small: Measurements coming soon.
- Medium: Measurements coming soon.
- Large: Length – 13.8 Inches, Width – 6.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.