Add comfort to your armour-wearing experience with the Brown Medieval Gambeson, or wear it on its own for a light layer of protection and warmth. This long sleeve quilted gambeson covers from the neck down to the top of the thighs. Made of sturdy cotton canvas, the inside is filled with wool felt. The armpits of the sleeves are open and there is a slit up the bottom of the back to help aid in movement. Five buckled leather straps secure this padded medieval jacket down the front and can be lightly adjusted for best fit. Choose from a range of sizes. Whether you are suiting up for a Renaissance faire, reenactment event, LARP, or other costuming occasion, this historical padded gambeson is an essential in any armour-wearers wardrobe.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Covers from the neck to the upper thigh
- Long sleeves provide arm protection
- Secures with five adjustable leather straps
- Can be worn on its own or under armour
- Great for reenactment, LARP, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Available in a range of sizes
- Made of cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry.
- Small: Overall Length – 42 Inches, Chest – 39-43 Inches, Waist – 36-40 Inches, Sleeve Length – 24.5 Inches, Collar Height – 3.75 Inches, Weight – 5.4 Pounds
- Medium: Overall Length – 42.5 Inches, Chest – 40-44 Inches, Waist – 37-41 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25 Inches, Collar Height – 3.75 Inches, Weight – 5.5 Pounds
- Large: Overall Length – 43 Inches, Chest – 44-47.5 Inches, Waist – 41-44.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.25 Inches, Collar Height – 3.75 Inches, Weight – 6.4 Pounds
- X-Large: Overall Length – 44 Inches, Chest – 46-50 Inches, Waist – 44-48 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.25 Inches, Collar Height – 3.75 Inches, Weight – 6.8 Pounds
- XX-Large: Overall Length – 44 Inches, Chest – 50-54 Inches, Waist – 46-50 Inches, Sleeve Length – 25.5 Inches, Collar Height – 3.75 Inches, Weight – 7.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.