Use the Medieval Fleur Cross Patch to add a medieval flair to any garment or fabric gear. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in red and black in three sizes. Blue, green, and yellow are available in medium while cream comes in small and large. It depicts a cross with fleur-de-lis style, V-shaped tips. Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Fleur Cross Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in multiple sizes and colors
- Depicts a cross with fleur-de-lis style tips
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Small: Length – 2 Inches, Width – 2 Inches
- Medium: Length – 7.9 Inches, Width – 7.9 Inches
- Large: Length – 13.8 Inches, Width – 13.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.