Many coats of arms use an eagle as a part of their design. Use the Medieval Eagle Patch to add one to a heraldic crest on your gear. Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in two sizes and three colors. The patch depicts an eagle standing displayed. It has its wings spread out as its head faces left. Its beak is open, and its tongue sticks out.
Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges as well as some detailing. For example, it creates the eagles beak, tongue, and talons. Some of the spaces between the feathers on the eagles are filled in while others are open. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Eagle Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two sizes and three colors
- Depicts a heraldic style eagle
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Medium: Height – 7.5 Inches, Width – 7.5 Inches, Weight – 0.7 Ounce
- Large: Height – 13.8 Inches, Width – 13.1 Inches, Weight – 1.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.