Suspend your food over the fire or keep it hung up and out of the way using the Medieval Cooking Hook. This versatile historical hook is hand forged from iron and has an eyelet at the top for easily attaching to a rope or hook. The hook ends in three sharp, curved prongs. Whether drying food, smoking it, or simply keeping it safe up high, this hand forged steel cooking hook is a handy item to have for your historical reenactment set-up or medieval camping trip.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Eyelet on top aids in easy attachment
- Features three sharp prongs for suspending food
- Great for historical reenactments and medieval events
- Hand forged from iron
- Hand wash after every use and dry before putting away
- Base to Tip of Hook: 2.25 Inches
- Overall Height: 5.25 Inches
- Weight: 0.3 Pound
Measurements are approximate.