If you wish to create your own coat of arms, why not make it easier by using the Medieval Bear Patch as a part of your design? Made from cotton canvas, this patch comes in two sizes and three colors. The patch depicts a bear standing rampant with its mouth open. Embroidery forms neat borders around the edges and a bit of detailing. For example, it creates the bears closed eye as well as its claws and tongue. On the back, there is a fusible backing, making it easy to iron on to another piece of fabric. You can add the Medieval Bear Patch to a tabard, banner, or a variety of pieces to create a unique look. The possibilities are endless for a DIY project.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three colors and two sizes
- Depicts a bear standing rampant
- Iron-on adhesive backing
- Great for DIY projects
- Makes a unique touch to a coat of arms or an outfit
- Made from cotton canvas
- Medium: Height – 7.9 Inches, Width – 4.1 Inches, Weight – 0.3 Ounce
- Large: Height – 13.8 Inches, Width – 7.9 Inches, Weight – 0.9 Ounce
Measurements are approximate.