From the top of your head to the Brown Medieval Adventurer Leather Gaiters on your legs, your entire look shows that you are ready for adventure. With these medieval leg covers, you can dress for success no matter the fantasy setting. Made from leather, these pirate gaiters come as a pair. The brown leather gaiters secure onto the legs with four straps and buckles each. They cover from the upper feet to the knees. There is an additional strap and buckle on each pirate gaiter that runs underneath the foot.
In front, the pirate gaiters form points facing the bridges of the feet. Also, their top edges face upwards towards the knees. These practical pieces allow you to wear a pair of leather shoes and make them look like a pair of medieval boots. You are sure to look stylish in your fantasy cosplay no matter if you roleplay as Van Helsing, a pop-culture pirate, or another character.
- Comes as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Versatile design
- Fits a variety of aesthetics
- Ideal for cosplays and theatrical productions
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Front Length: 18.25 Inches
- Back Length: 14.25 Inches
- Ankle Circumference: 14.5-17.75 Inches
- Calf Circumference: 17.5-20.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.