Kings, peasants, merchants, and adventurers could all use a cap upon their head. The Martinus Linen Coif makes a great option to wear. Made from a linen blend, this cap comes in four colors and one size. It consists of two side panels and one panel that runs down the center of the top of the head. Being made of linen, it is great for warmer events and protects the head from the sun. Use the ties at the bottom to secure the coif onto the head. The Martinus Linen Coif looks fantastic at LARP events, Renaissance faires, and cosplay conventions. You can add it to a variety of characters and costumes with its versatile design.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in four colors and one size
- Great for warmer events
- Ties at the neck
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Ideal for roleplaying and reenacting
- Made from a 50 percent linen 50 percent cotton blend
- Handwashing recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach.
- Length: 7.6 Inches
- Width: 13.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.